Interior Room lighting difficulties.

reptar

I've checked out all of the previous renders and it's looking better and better each time...just a couple of things...

The background image looks..kinda horrible..it doesn't seem to match the lighting or is not bright enough, but if you are still doing this in post production this should be an easy and fast fix.

I love the new bedding and pillows! They are SO much better than the first run through. I wanna sleep in them...looks like a down comforter.

The "door" needs some handles...or maybe it's a sliding door? so then it needs maybe more definition than just that flat, plain jane surface.

The curtains look a little stiff, but aside from maybe pulling one back with a rope (of the same material) I don't know what would help. It is a little hard to see that they go under the valence instead of sprouting form them.

I don't know what this image is for. Is it a luxurious hotel room? Then maybe you could add some more items that tell that story such as a bottle of water on the nightstand(nothing says luxury more than Dasani!) or a little vase with a flower bud in it...? Slippers/decor/patio furniture could also help!

Love, love the floor!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I apologize for bumping an old thread but I just wanted to say thanks to the people that contributed to this post. Barring my light leak issues, it was one of the most helpful post I have read relating to what I am trying to do with interior renders. Great forum and great job! Hopefully us more novice users will be able to and remember to give back so willingly in the future. Happy Holidays.