Paper Space zoom issue

Sawyer

This is one that has been really messing me up. I tried to go over it at the Autocad site but none could help me. Here is the situation:

I layout dims in paper space the model is shown a scale in a viewport.THE VIEWPORT IS LOCKED. But when I am doing dims and panning or moving and panning with autosnaps on the image in the viewport shifts making the dimensions off alignment. This has potential to be a really big problem I have caught it so far (I hope) but it could really mess up the drawing.

Anyone know about this problem?

Thanks

SF

I think I've encountered this before. Are the images in the viewport actually moved after you pefrom a regenall? It came up with me when I was displaying 3D axises in paper space. Change back to the 2D option while you're in paper space and see if this helps.... Definately odd though...

David Barbarash

Yeah I tried regen and it doesn't get fixed. It also happens if I zoom. Here is what I think is happening. With the snaps on there is alot of information to filter (soma walls have hatches) and if I am transparent zooming or panning the auto regen that takes place take into account the wrong geometry to zoom/pan. Is this a graphic card issue?