*** LAST CHANCE to update your profiles ***

Jeff Mottle

• Administrators

This is the last week for incomplete profiles. Please be sure that you have filled in all of the required information and have not filled it in with BS. I'm not too concerned about Interests, although it's nice to know what people like to do outside of their CG work, however, your real name, location, and occupation are MANDATORY if you want to participate on the CGarchitect forums.

On November 1st all incomplete profiles on the forums WILL be deleted.

Thank you for you cooperation.

Cheers,

Jeff

• Administrators

Hey CHE,

The new registartion process that I set up about 1-2 months ago requires you to register then reply to an email that is sent. If you don't reply then your registration does not get completed. So if you submit a bogus email, you can't participate anyway. Of course emails do change so people need to make sure that their profiles are kept up to date.

*BUMP*

Originally posted by Jeff Mottle:

On November 1st all incomplete profiles on the forums WILL be deleted.

Thank you for you cooperation.

Cheers,

Jeff

common guys, just a reminder you got until friday comming to update your profiles appropriately to forego the risk of having your account deleted.

Looking at a few ppl's profiles at random just now there are a few members here (noticable and regular members) who still have very blank profiles.

I'm sure you'll get it sorted :)

Just wondering what the purpose of this all is? -- This place isn't exceptionally busy anyway.... why do you want to thin it out more by doing this wipe?

Your sorta attacking the community that errr.. makes up your community. :rolleyes:

• Administrators

Minus,

I am cleaning up the profiles becuase there are alot of registrations that are not complete and from users that do not even use the forum. Having profiles that are not used slows down the performance of the forum. Also, profiles that are not complete do not follow the forum rules and therefore are removed. I am not attacking the community I am simply cleaning house to ensure that this community remains professional as it continues to grow.