Are Hummers good in renderings?

Tim Saunders

No.

Hummers are too large, too ugly and too likely to provoke a negative reaction if the client is an environmentalist. And they're obsolete - the Chinese company that was going to buy Hummer was blocked by their government, so the brand is probably dead. You want the cars to be small, normal looking and off to one side.

I like Hummers and so does Arnie.

I cant object to hummers on a green stance as I drive a Toyota 4runner and usually get 12 miles to the gallon. I did not possess a vehicle til I was 30 yrs old tho, so my carbon footprint is still quite small. But I do also own two small dogs. Which maybe adds up to a hummers and a taxi.

So yes, you can put a hummer in a rendering according to me. No vehicle-ism in my camp.

....for me, any car that projects cockiness, arrogance, or self entitlement should be banned from renderings.

We used to have a client (developer) who would request to put "one of my cars in the rendering? right in front?" It was usually some stylin audi or beamer. and always right smack dab in the center. always, always, always.

hey, he paid, and if some other cat wants his hummer or some other "alter ego" down front, well, then I'll borrow the words for the legendary Frozone, "I'm good, I'm good".

but they looked so silly, that after the first 1-2 times, we would put them in with photoshop in post. so as to not ruin a good rendering!

poll question: NO, but...