helllllooooo

Guest gonny

just to say hi to everyone, some of you might already no me, I usually strole around #cgarchitect on dalnet, only updated my profile in the site minutes ago and am starting to post (smack smack, shame on me :rolleyes: ) well

cya later :D

please read the rules on talking other languages with each other.

http://www.cgarchitect.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=32;t=000001

I know I'm not the forum moderator for the off-topic topic but when you are using forum member names in there.. (or founder/presidents name) I can imagine people want to know what its all about. For instance, you could offend people and we wouldn't even know it.. This is not nice...

Sorry for the slow reply guys. I learned portugeuse during two years as a missionary in the Rio Grande do Sul for my church. It was probably the greatest experience of my life and I still have many, many friends from Brasil and I like to take every possible oportunity to speak portugeuse with whoever I can. At the CGA meeting I met a couple of members who were from Sao Paulo and that was awesome but unfortunnately I can't remember thier names now.

Quizzy, sorry to ruffle you're feathers there, we were just having a little fun. The only thing that was mentioned is that we should talk to jeff about a portugeuse only forum (a joke of course)

[ September 25, 2002, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: Brian Cassil ]

I can imagine people want to know what its all about. For instance, you could offend people and we wouldn't even know it.. This is not nice...
Hi quizzy,

sorry for the miss understanding :( , here is the translation (more or less):

Brian Cassil "Oi! Meu portugeuse nao e tao bom como era numa epoca atraz, mas eu sempre gosto de praticar quando consigo. " same as "Hi! My portuguese isn´t so good like it was some time ago, but i always like to practice it when i can."

NEiO "hehe ja podemos falar aqui em portgues e tudo. Temos de falar com o jeff para ele criar uma secção "portuguese only" heheh Jokin' " same as "hehe now we can speak here in portuguese and everything. we must talk to Jeff to create a section "portuguese only" heheh Jokin´"

Rick Eloy "Quem sabe? Afinal, somos 2 países falando a mesma língua (e com um ótimo trabalho, se me permitem....)" same as "Who Knows? Anyway, we are 2 countries which spoke the same language (and with an excellent work, if you don´t mind....)"

sorry again to all

Best to YOU :)

Nuno Faria