Hi!

I have plenty of high quality 3D models of furniture and lighting

for sale.

Not expensive!

All of these models in *.max format, ready to use in interior

design projects.

Contact to :haleyucopteranu430@hotmail.com

hi haley

i dont like to be a wet squib here, but can we possibly leave personal selling of our wheres off this forum pls? i've seen you roasted on another forum for this before and i personally prefer to come here not for the purpose of buying and selling, but for talking cg architecture. we can all get models from places like 3dcafe and turbosquid.

if you really do want to sell ur stuff, let jeff check it out and set up a separate link to it under the rescources section.

sorry, just my point of view.

Hi Haley, welcome to the community. :) Hope to see you grow to be a positive part of this BB in the future.

No offense, but I have to agree w/Strat. I was a bit surprised to see someone hawking his or her product here. The fact that you just joined the CG Archi BB 8/13/02 and then your initial post is to sell something, well, that leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Without knowing you from Adam, it appears that you may be more interested in lining your pocket than furthering this community. I’m sure that’s not the case, but that is the first impression made here.

I’ve had more than my fill of salesmen via telephone, fax, snail mail, and email. I really don’t need it in the online communities that I belong to also.

As Strat said, you may want to get it worked out w/Jeff, and we look forward to your future constructive participation here in the future :D

Best~ Paul

• Administrators

I have to agree here. Please do not post advertiments here unless you consult with me first. The last thing I want is this forum to turn into a depot for spam. This is not to say that you won't be able to post tools or products for the community, but I want to see them first.

Thank you for your understanding.