what Time Zones are you in? GMT-wise

i am at -7 GMT arizona, usa, earth (??)

i usually have "time" about 8-11 pm local

which is approximately 3-7 am GMT i guess

tried 2x today on the #cgarchitect - no response

Thanks

see ya around (sometime soon)

vizwhiz

(just a joke, but i got same license plates too)

yes people!!

join us on #cgarchitect every saturday from 9 to 11 PM.....great prizes await u. Just by joining in u get in our big lottery.....Cars, electronics, and for a cg nut like myself great cg packages.....join....NOW

PS: just kidding guys....none of this is true except #cgarchitect is a very fun place to relax and talk about something else than cg for a change (we can talk about girls too... :D )

i don't know, i'm just bored (read post "i'm bored")

bye from stephano....euh i mean from TAKA :D

(sorry dude.....just trying to make myself laugh)

It's disappointing after trying to join #cgarchitect for an hour to see no one's there.... :( keep me company

It's sunday 6:13 PM GMT+2 and it's a cold desert out here....wish someone was with me... redface2.gif

Anyway, lookin forward to see u there :???:

hahaha... srry lads, I've been off for a few days as we had a tremendous deadline... No time left to enter the challenge too(unfortunately) but we made it (very close, but YES!)...

So I'm back! nàààh not really... This guy is off for a holiday!!! C u soon, and don't post too much new stuff as I don't want to spent a whole week reading all your posts... just kidding!

rgds

nisus

ps: vizwhiz... I'm in Europe (+1GMT???) but mostly online all day and night... (anyone noticed this before? ;-p)

• 4 weeks later...

i havent been to the chat site in about a month, ever since it moved servers.

i try to log on every weekend but to no avail, it just wont let me on every time :(

also, beint as i have a small 800x600 screen, and a poor processor to boot, having cgchat open AND 2 or 3 other chats open in different servers at the same time is not good for my pc.

If cgchat doesn't change servers soon i'm gonna never visit again i fear.

i still use dalnet and i use the highly efficiant Austnet

• Administrators

STRAT,

Now that it is on Efnet, it is 1000000 faster. ;)

The only other thing that would make it slow is if you do not allow IDENT (have port 113 open). If you do not many IRC servers will not allow you to connect, which forces the applet to try the next server and so on until you do connect.