2D graphics

Munz

I was wondering if people talk about 2D graphic presentations in this forum. I am currently creating a schematic design presentation book in InDesign 2.0, I have used this program before, but was wonder if anyone else had any tricks they used to enhance thier graphics with this program.

Just throwing the question out there, I don't have any specific questions.

I've used In-design some for the very same reason. I like that it works pretty much like any other adobe product, its ability to link files, and even has some fun "tricks" like drop shadows and corner effects. I am by no means a master but I can pretty much do what I want to with it. I did have one HUGE problem the other day however when I created some banner sized presentations with it and had lots of problems printing. I'm still not sure what the problem was. I ended up exporting them as tiff images and printing them out of photoshop. It could have been a problem with all of the linked files creating a print job that was just unmanagably large. All in all its a decent program for doing just what you are talking about. Good luck!