CGA merchandise

STRAT

• Administrators

That's right guys 1 star for every $300 hehe.

I'd love to see a black T-shirt too, but the process they use doesn't allow for white inks. If you guys want a black T-shirt I can send you some of the SIGGRAPH T's I have left. I only have XL though. If you want one yuo just have to pay the shipping.

Taka: the shipping is not that much only $7 anyehere in the wolrd if you do not want rush or courier. Very cheap if you ask me.

Jeff,

I would like to have one of those black t-shirts!.... wait a minute... can I have 2 for the same price? :???: (I had to ask) Please give me all the info. Address, check payable to: etc....

My info:

Ernesto Pacheco

9020 capitol dr. #1C

Des Plaines, IL 60016

USA

Thanks!

[ September 19, 2002, 02:30 PM: Message edited by: CHE ]

Snail Mail is fine, what about the 2 for one t-shirt deal? heheheheheh hey my birthday is coming (next week) hehehehehe.... I'll pay for it with a check. Give me the info as soon as you can so I can send it out. Thanks

[ September 19, 2002, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: CHE ]

thats cos the coffee is from the uk which tastes like crap strat!!! I miss my old practice, there was this guy called fabrizio who was this slick italian architect. He always brought in his coffee machine and beans. Now i just don't get that hit any more, maybe i'll try smack instead?

i don't need smack to mong me out, i just stare at this bloody screen for hours on end!! I think i need to have a change of environment.

Does anyone else find with this sort of work that unless you really have to get something done fast ( i know thats most of the time right!) that you find your self getting up quite often just to walk around for a minute or two. I don't think this job is a very healthy option!

[ September 20, 2002, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: matt_vinoir ]

I'm a little bit disappointed. :( My wife gave me the Unistrap bag as a birthday present and the removable cell phone case is missing a snap, the other 2 snaps left look weak as well. So now I have to get a RMA number so I can have it replaced (3-5 days). Oh well at least I know I'm supporting the community. BTW Jeff were is my black T-shirt? :???: can I still get it?

[ September 27, 2002, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: CHE ]

• Administrators

Hey CHE,

sorry about the bag. That's a bit dissapointing to hear. Hopefully they give you a better one. Let me know.

I am still waiting for Taka to give me his mailing addess. I want to send everything out at once, so as soon as I get that I will be shipping your shirt, and the challenge prizes. I'd make several trips to the postal office, but honestly I'm so busy right now that I have barely time to sleep. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from Taka.

• 3 weeks later...