VIRUS ALERT!!!

STRAT

BEWARE OF NEW VIRUS!

The virus name is "work".

If you receive "work", from your colleagues, your boss, via e-mail or any other form, do not touch it under any circumstances !!

This virus wipes out your private life completely.

Be vigilante but, should you come into contact with this virus, it can be overcome.

If you suspect that you are likely to be infected by "work" put on your jacket, take two good friends and head straight to the nearest pub.

Once there order and drink three beers and after repeating this action 14 times, you will find that "work" has been completely deleted from your brain.

Forward this warning immediately to at least 5 friends. Should you realise that you do not have 5 friends, this means that you are already infected by this virus and "work" already controls your entire life.

Thank you for your time.

Nice story there Starty.

However, let me tell ya something. There is another Virus (which I think you are about to fall into...) Its symptoms are the same as the "work" virus, with even greater impacts.

Its name is "marriage", and leme tell you - the pub trick just doesn't work for it. Some actually look for "work" when "marriage" gets too heavy to carry :ngelaugh:

No worries Straty. No No... It won't happen to you... Who? Me? Naaaaa, I know my gal...hmmm, do I...grrrr mamayama :D HELP... press F1 for the neerst shrink.

Just teasing you there, man... but if you are worried about "work" than don't fear my friend, cause cure goes the opposite way too. "Marriage" knows how to beat "Work" too.

Originally posted by kunstraum.tv:

oh gosh, i have both ! must i die now ? :))

Only if you have the following symptoms:

1. children

2. mistress

3. divorce

4. alimony

5. child support

6. mid-life crisis

7. retirement

8. try to make up for life mistakes as a grandfather

9. numerous Rx pills every morning

10. will of estate

If you're clear of these symptoms then there's hope yet :D

*EDIT* once you hit #2, your life is cooked ;)

Good Lord!

I am looking at a double dose of number 1 (and therefore doubeling my doses of #9 ;) ) I hope my system is stable enough to avoids #'s 2-6 but I know it will never be stable enough for #7 orangeno