Use of the CGA 'Gallery'

Chris_A

Not so long ago I recall some discussion regarding the necessity of having the CGA gallery since most here have personal or business sites from which to showcase work.

I stumbled into a 'Digital Art Community' (www.gfxartist.com - amazing work so go check it out for that at least ) that treats their gallery much like a ballot box where visitors score and can post comments other individuals work. Something like a blend between 'CGChallenge.com' and the 'Finished Work' forum here.

Jeff, would tit make any sense to do something similar (assuming that it can be implemented) in an effort to liven up the 'gallery' here on CGA?

• Administrators

Hey Chris,

Yes I have plans to do just that with even more functionality, but as always I only have so much time in a day. I already work 60-80 hours a week, so....I'm working on it, but I can't say when it will happen at this point. I've promissed myself that I would take more time for myself, becuase at the end of 2002 I was working at times over 100 hours a week. Which I'm sure everyone will agree is not only nuts but very unhealthy.

Regardless thanks for the suggestions, it is already on my list so hopefully I can work on some of this soon.

• Administrators

Yup you can. Just email them to me and I'll fix it over the weekend.

Originally posted by Cesar R:

hey Jeff, I have improved version of some of the work in my gallery here in CGA, can you replace them if I e-mail you ? when u have a chance ofcourse