job hunt section. chat ability

doodler

i am new to this site so please forgive me if these allready exist.

how about a chat room feature where you can chat to other people who are online.

also a job section would be good, so people can look for vacancies anywhere around the globe.

thats it any thoughts???

• Administrators

When you find the Live Chat, look over 4 buttons to the left and click on Jobs. We have just recently addded new jobs to the list so be sure to check it out.

also a job section would be good, so people can look for vacancies anywhere around the globe.

• 2 weeks later...

Well... I think that a lot of people must be going to the wrong server ... so not seeing anyone. I am in IRC, almost every day for most of UK evening time (sometimes daytime) and that covers USA time aswell)....

If you do go into the channel.. dont just leave cos no one is there.. hang about for a while!. Most nights its me and nisus in there.. .but last night was getting very busy... we had about quite a few people all chatting away.

Hello folks,

Let´s schedule some chats every now and then? That way artists around the globe could be prepared and we all could arrange our best (at least a good time)time of the day...

Maybe that could be a good next step in integrating the community.

What do you all think?

Hey - Let´s rock´n roll on the next projets!

Hi christian,

I like your idea, but it's hard to accomplish because 'planned' meetings offer quite some bore... Just do as mike says - hang around - and ambiance will pop up ;)

For the people using mIrc, set a highlight with sound to your nick, so you can hear when people greet you... it's great, and you don't have to wath the irc all the time...

rgds

nisus