Phase 2 improvements

JHalton

I think phase 2 should have slightly larger images. I think sometimes they look a little rough also. I have problems loading images following the image requirements. I still get back '' image is too big etc..'' and yes I am doing everything right, so I dont know if this is something that can be improved?

When a new submitted image is running through the front page, when clicked I would like to see it go straight to a persons gallery rather than just the image itself. This way people will start to become more familiar with people's work.

How about a job board type affair where live jobs/required files are posted in by Architects, developers etc... then people can pick them up. Do them and the winner gets paid for the job? Just a thought. It could be divided by country, job type etc....The provider chooses the winner. I think this is a really good idea. I would definatly have a go!

Remove animated banners. They get on your nerves after a while. Like adverts on TV or Radio. I know these may provide funding or whatever but I think they can be toned down a little. Remeber these are just my opinions.! Not everyone may agree..

Thats it. Bigger images, job pick ups - winner gets paid.

Love it anyway.

James

hi james,

it seems to be a nice idea, except for the banners... if jeff remove it or make them less visible, it wont do what it was designed for....so the site starts to fade away. u know what mean, right?

why dont u visit some of the banners site? u will help cga and perhaps find what u are looking for ... ( ;) )

anyway.... welcome to the comunity and tnx for sharing ur ideas.

nuno

• 2 weeks later...