Software Categories

Articulator

I'm brand new to this forum, and certainly in no position to make recommendations for its improvement.

First impressions are great! The overall layout is clean. The typestyles are well chosen and easy on the eyes, and I like the way it is categorized.

The only thing that puzzles me, is why certain software applications are featured as main categories and others are not? For instance, the 3D program I find very suitable for architectural modeling isn't even listed, whereas one or two apps that are geared toward organic modeling have their 'name in lights'.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Forums are chosen based upon the number of people that requested them. If I made a forum for every 3D software out there the forum would be 3 miles long and you would rarely get answers to your questions. Before I make a forum I ensure that there are enough users that want it and will participate in it. Any other TS users out there?

Thanks Jeff. That makes sense.

There are a number of tS users who produce architecural renderings with the app but they are currently in the minority. Perhaps that number will increase with time due to the program's excellent manueverability and superb polygon modeling tools.