a suggestion about 3d models... maybe trade?

kingeldar

all of us have sometimes to spen a bunch of time modelling a specific object for a specific client (like a 3 d modelled roof tile or a Victorian chair a clock or whatever)

those models, born of hours of modelling and mapping got a value

but all of us got some of our own...

maybe a sort of TRADE FORUM? where we could post pics of da stuff and then contact directly each other to trade?

(ik know that's not a 'business' idea more an Utopic Community idea but it might help all of us to work beetter and faster.... cause model selling sites don't offer the WHOLE range of stuff needed....)

Hope some peops will support that idea....

all of us have sometimes to spen a bunch of time modelling a specific object for a specific client...maybe a sort of TRADE FORUM? where we could post pics of da stuff and then contact directly each other to trade?
If you look at the banner at the top of the cgarchitect.com site, you will notice, on the right side, a link to the CGA 'eSTORE' It is a place to sell your models. You can offer them for free, if you like, but a low cost is a good way to make them available. I was looking for two items last years and asked here on CGA if anyone would sell me theirs, but no-one had them. So I had to build them myself, but then I put them on the eSTORE at a good price so anyone else could use the models. I am not trying to make money, really. But if they do sell the owner of CGA gets a little money, so I like the idea of helping out that way. If you have some good models of things that are NOT on the eSTORE then please submit yours!

yes i had saw that store

but not i'm not a really 'business' man

i do prefer trade

i will put my stuff on estore if that's the only way...

store that is not even really nice to use...

anyway to be able to sell anything i need somebody to answer my dummy question in 3ds max forum!....