quizzy's ideas

quizzy

As i've suggested before in some other post:

It would be very nice to see who are currently online in the forum, and then click on a user and be able to go into a direct chat. Many times there are questions asked that need almost immediate response, and I think my idea is the solution to that. This will make the communication and cooperation between all the VERY social forum users here ( who really want to help eachother and learn from eachother) much faster. Also I would like to see in that real-time chat window a "post chat" button, so that you are able to post that discussion into a CHAT forum or something, so other people can see what you were chatting about. The lather for learning purposes ofcourse..

Quizzy.....

--------------

better than this... would be to have a entire main section from the main menu called "CHAT" that opens a java chat connecting to dalnet official #cgarchitect channel. We already have that chat system. only need people to enter to it easily.

Those ideas make me wonder... How about a feature to exchange models between users...It would work just like a huge library, but the files wouldn't need to be stored here....You know, like those p2p programs. The CGarchitect user sends a list of his interesting files (maps, models, etc) and then it would be part of a huge list, with everyone's files. So, if you want a file, look it up in the list, click it and a message will be sent to the "owner" of that file, who could send it to you later. What do you think?

PS: Is it clear? Cause I think I messed up a little... :D