Brazil Problems

Sergio

Hi All,

I am busy with one very big project for some time now, I have to do few of animations and couple of stills. The project is about one section of town, rater say big square suraunded with lots of buildings. I was rendering stills while having problems with uneven lighting, because for each view I had to add new lights, but there were not equal. To emprove "equality" I decided to use Brazil. I installed it today, and after visiting many websites for tutorials, somehow I manage to make fairly good setings, but after rendering was done, I endup with dots different colours randomly around the pic. Now what could be wrong, or that could be a bug, whitch I cannot beleve.

Regards Sergio!

Not that I am "accusing" you of anything, but from what I know, both Vray and Brazil don't work well with bad cracks. Since I am sure you didn't crack it, I would check to make sure the license is working correctly. I know that an unauthorized or poorly authorized version of Vray created artifacts of that nature. I think that Brazil MAY have a similar thing.

Either that or your settings are wrong.

Hi guys!

I wish to thank you all for your inputs.

Christopher thanx for your comments.

I got copy of brazil from somebody, and I installed it, I was not putting any cracks or things like that, and only when you send your post I realise that might not be free or test/beta version of the program. Again thank you Christopher. I uninstall it from my machine ;) .

For now I will try to get working with 3DS Max5 engine and stick with it for a while :) .

Regards Sergio!