Rio (the public test version of Brazil) released for beta testing!!!

PiXeL_MoNKeY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i dowloaded the brazil rio test, it worked with max 5 but when i upgraded to max 6, there where errors everytime during startup when max starts loading plugins - when it starts loading brazil rio you get the very familiar "windows will close studio.exe all unsaved..." :confused: the info on brazil rio said its for max up to 6.

can you guys help me

i dowloaded the brazil rio test, it worked with max 5 but when i upgraded to max 6, there where errors everytime during startup when max starts loading plugins - when it starts loading brazil rio you get the very familiar "windows will close studio.exe all unsaved..." :confused: the info on brazil rio said its for max up to 6.

can you guys help me

no :( i install Rio in max 6, and work fine..

Did u install Rio Version for max 6 in max 6 ?

i dowloaded the brazil rio test, it worked with max 5 but when i upgraded to max 6, there where errors everytime during startup when max starts loading plugins

can you guys help me

you can't use the same version with max6. the version you were running with max5 won't work, you just need the right one:

http://forums.splutterfish.com/viewtopic.php?t=2396&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30&sid=fb2160de3a86f632c3dfb6ba8c186fe7