ImageModeler

nisus

Hi lads,

I am currently testdriving ImageModeler.

I've did the box tutorial and wanted to make a more complex model to see it's features so I'm working on a low-polygon model of a car as a test.

I took six pictures and matched the camera's for each view using locators. I even set up the world coordinate system and a measurement ruler.

Everything is perfect, except for the modelling.

I can't do the most simple standard box-modelling like I'm used to in max, because I can't move the vertices.

Basicly I want to draw a profile line, extrude it in 3 segments and ajust some vertices. Can someone pls give a workflow description? Tnx a lot!

rgds

nisus

And if you like it I can sell it to you. ;) I'm an Authorized REALVIZ Reseller.

Out of curiosity, does anybody know that the store exists? Seems like people only know about the splash page of the store and not that I carry many other products. I am I wrong?

Originally posted by nisus:

It's a program to generate 3d-models from a serie of photographs. Check It out at

http://www.realviz.com/products/im/index.php

And be sure you get the demo ;)

nisus

Hi Jeff,

I did knew about the shop. I am still trying and to be honest: the results are embarrasing. I have a serious trouble to do the modelling: my brand new car looks like it got squeeshed between two trucks...

Anyone who's got tips on easy modelling?

(Maybe I'll try an easier model, although box-modelling a car is pretty easy...)

rgds

nisus