finally my own host!

quizzy

He guys and girls,

I finally have my own host, it has 200 MB of storage and 4 GB data transfer a month. And as before you'll find some very usefull FREE!! scripts (for max4) that I made. And ofcourse my online portfolio is in it too.....

happy script downloading....

http://www.3idee.nl

cheers

[ December 09, 2002, 01:47 AM: Message edited by: quizzy ]

well nisus,

just try it, I really don't know if its compatible with MAX3 sorry... didn't test it yet.

Its basically the same as the acad command rotate reference, so you can rotate objects or groups by clicking two points on a spline and the objects/groups will align to that spline-angle..

cheers

Great web page! I like the simple and clean design. Very effective. The images are nice as well.

I down loaded your align script but I haven't given it a try yet. It sounds good though.

I've been looking for a script that works like the align command in autocad but with no success. I still can't write a script myself that works.

It would be great to have the same align command in MAX, the one in autocad is so simple and easy to use.

Once again, nice site!

Quizzy, I tried your script and it works great! This is exactly what I've been looking for in MAX, a simple way to align objects to any straight line or any 2 points in the viewport, fantastic!

Thanks so much for posting it!

[ December 08, 2002, 10:10 PM: Message edited by: Tony ]