Pirates, pirates !

alexandre

hi jeff,

i have submitted an image to the challenge and

i find out that my entry is listed under another name, my login and password have been erased and

subsequently i cannot retire the image

i hope you can do something before i really get angry with the people at cgchallenge

rgds,

alexandre

• Administrators

Hey alexandre ,

Hmmm, things are just not going too well on this challenge, first the deadline change, then the polls closing at midnight GMT, but nobody knew and now this....arggg. :(

Please forward all your email about this to Tito and he will make sure the name gets updated and your probelms are addrssed. I wish that I could do this for you but I don't have any control over their site. I know things will work better on the next challenge as all the bugs have hopefully receiled themselves on this one. Sorry guys..

tito@cgnetworks.com

I couldn't summit my image because cgchallenge.com closed the entries really early yesterday. I tried to do it around 9:30pm-10:00pm and it didn't work. Personally I think that cgchallenge shouldn't host future cgarchitect.com challenges. I mean we don't have any control over it. :rolleyes: I mean, whatever, I'll post my image in the forum anyway. Thanks.

[ December 09, 2002, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: CHE ]

tito from cgchallenge replied to me and apologised so i thought it would be fair to mirror his answer here - he linked this thread:

http://=http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=31326 ]web page

apparently they had a database problem they couldn't avoid or control

che, i'm sorry to hear you couldn't post : be sure to do so on cgarchitect

alexandre

[ December 09, 2002, 02:15 PM: Message edited by: Jeff Mottle ]