Children images for visualisation of elementary school

Tom Hamelrijckx

Well there arent any libraries online that I know of

Your best bet is to dress as a clown in a trench coat then hide in teh bushes at your local school with a telephoto lens and a good quality camera.

Will take some work cutting them out but will be very worthwhile.

I did a couple of images for a new school two years ago and I solved this problem by getting permission to go into the school and take photos. The headmistress was only too pleased to help out as they were really excited by the prospect of their new school. She came round the playground with me at lunch break, got the kids to "play" and made sure that the kids that were specifically not to have their photo taken were out of shot. I then blurred them all in the final images for good measure.

Wierdest part was having to sit in the staff room whilst I waited for all the kids to eat their lunch. I was twice the size of every teacher there but I was still intimidated and felt like I was there as a punishment.

Jim

Edited by Jim Mann

Wierdest part was having to sit in the staff room whilst I waited for all the kids to eat their lunch. I was twice the size of every teacher there but I was still intimidated and felt like I was there as a punishment.

Jim

I went back and did work experience (when I was 16) at the primary school I attended. It was very strange. Teachers I remembered being at least 7 ft tall came up to my shoulder height. The nice thing was they all remembered me.