Xfrog Plants any good?

David Arbogast

I've been searching for a good library of 3d SW USA plants and found that xfrog has a little set: http://www.xfrog.com/product/X-17.html.

Can I get some opinions about xfrog plant libraries; are they very good? Frankly, I'm asking because they don't look that great on their website.

Unless someone knows of a better SW USA plant collection, I'm going to get it, but I'm also trying to weigh the option of just buying their complete USA plants bundle, which is why I'm asking for some xfrog plant library reviews.

Thanks!

David

I've been using xfrog for a few months and so far have got great results. I don't think I'll be shifting over to another library after buying these. I do have custom plants and trees etc...that I built myself, but the xfrog models are a definite keeper for me.

As always though any library you purchase online is never going to be a simple drag n drop without the need to tweak.

They just put up a collection of 130 free models to download and trial on thier website, so give that a go first if you have concerns.

Edited by Cyberstyle