Is this type of spam allowed here?

Umesh Raut

Actually I wanted to report the posts by someone promoting his commercial software named bakesoft here by way of showcasing some (pretty crude and preliminary level) stuff. The relevant gallery posts have no 'report' button or link. So was just wondering if everything posted in there, including spam of this type, can be considered free from any sort of moderation.

Anyway, if there is no other way for some developer to blow his trumpet than the gallery, its OK.

Dear guys,

HaRing 3D rendering Co.,Ltd. is a leading company in architecture rendering field which is started from 2008 in Shanghai China.We are specialized in interior and exterior design renderings , garden landscape renderings, 2D and 3D floorplans, multimedia and related animation(walkthrough), etc.

For detail ,pls check our website:http://www.haring3d.com

Thanks.

That is too funny. Spamming a spam notification thread. Kind of like throwing spam on a spamfire. Or spam on a spam salad.

True.

And I also thought that it must the most ingenious way to not only market but propagate your business and interests. Some Mr. X praising it earlier (below that gr8 presentation in question) and now Mr. Y endorsing it further. We need to learn so so many things from China as it is.....

I do agree we need to cut down on alot of the spam and stuff that appears. I commonly see posts that are obviously just business spam posts. There was some guy doing it for his render farm, fox render or somthing recently that seems to have given up.

i will start using the report button alot more.