Render scene saving problem

zoeb

hello guys! my render scene looks darker after saving it into jpg.ON max it looks just right color and after saving its really kind of dark.Has anyone experienced teh same problem?please help me

Saving cash could be tough, particularly when you feel like your efforts are not paying off. One easy way to motivate yourself to save more cash is to make your everyday savings actual. Well, implementing your own cost-savings measures in daily life can be much easier when you add up what you are actually saving. This could mean using a variety of methods. For example, figure out what it costs you to drive your vehicle a single mile. Every day that you take the bus or ride your bike, then add up the savings at the end of the day. If you are trying to make a habit of brown-bagging your lunch, make a note on a spreadsheet or in a notepad that indicates how much you’ve saved with that one simple act of bringing lunch instead of eating out. Keep those notes close, and add up the full amount you have saved at the end of each day, week, or month. If you are saving for a particular goal, then keep note of how much of that goal you have saved. Watching that number go up can help you save even more. Learn more at: Make your savings physical to save more.

• 2 weeks later...
hello guys! my render scene looks darker after saving it into jpg.ON max it looks just right color and after saving its really kind of dark.Has anyone experienced teh same problem?please help me

1.try to save as other format

2.if it's dark as the same as other format.you can try this:there's a option of override,when saving image,set the gamma as display's gamma,and then go to save.

hope it will help.

Render