Trick Eye Museum

Helen Ni

It is said that more and more visitors begin to like 3D illusion art gallery. It is just trickeye museum located in Seoul, Korea where kinds of 3d visual pictures with different themes are stored. Characters and some props in the distinctive style of pictures often stretch out the framework. It seems that people in the picture are interacting with you.

Trickeye museum is an interactive museum with a new concept that stimulates your creativity and imagination by the Trompe-l'ceil technique through your vision. The time has come when you can enter the picture, which you used to only watch and become the subject of the picture yourself! You are invited to the world of various masterpieces and wonderful three dimensional pictures.

The article is from http://www.frontop.com/sitecn/Blog/782.html

1.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

That's funny! But I like it more when they don't try to do adolescent humor. Like I don't think the giant sushi works because it's so heavy handed.

I think the subtle approach works better because it keeps the classical art part intact which creates a stronger contrast with the humor part.

We can't see your face in your avatar!