post yourself in here

STRAT

This myself, with my three kids. My daughter is in the middle, she's 3. My 2 year old son, whose birthday we're celebrating, is on the right. I'm holding my other son, who in the picture was 1.5 months. He's almost 3 months now. My amazing and infinitely patient wife took the picture.

well here is some family fotos of us

some from early Life about 10 years ago

my son (Randy 2.0) is now 10.5 years, Solomon has his own website, etc

his mom is ageless priceless the best Thing that has ever happened to me

i wouldnt be on This Planet (still) literally

if it wasnt for her and her kindness and generosity

i have almost died and/or have been killed 12 Times

Thank god i am not accident prone or it would be more

3d is so cool because i can lock the door(s) and turn off the Lights

and still get something done

Randy

• 2 weeks later...

I came across this thread! I can't believe I almost missed it! It's cool to see faces to all you guys and gals!

Okay, this is a picture of me and my youngest. We're in Strasburg, Pennsylvania riding the steam engine. It was a lot of fun. I used to ride this train when I was little. It's a neat experience to have your kids do what you used to do when you were a kid. I'm originally from Pennsylvania, but have been living in Texas since I was 13.

I hope more people post their pic's!

ok, here we go....

this was taken a couple of years ago, in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, when backpacking through south-east asia.... cant wait to get out to "see the world" again, nothing beats it - but unfortunately my currect economic situation keeps me pretty much at home.... =(

Well, generally I try not to show photos of myself but I love this site and it's great to see all the photos of everyone else. So, here goes: this is a photo of my boyfriend and myself on our last vacation up in the Sierra's, doing what we love to do; hiking in the mountains. And btw Fran, I think I may have the unfortunate honor of being the oldest woman here :p

this is me, in the dubai's airport smoking area, on my way to osaka. picture taken after a five hours flight and with another nine hours ahead to fly. i bet dubai is a nice place, the smoking area at the airport it is not. more like a nightmare.