Bright spots Vray RT

thanulee

cpu.jpg

1st image is GPU vray RT

2nd is cpu vray

Despite the fact that RT ignores the proccedural maps, look on the buttons of the psp. I have some vray lights that reflect there and i see those white bright small dots all over the buttons when i render through gpu. No matter how long i leave it doesnt work. Seems like I could use subpixel mapping and clamp output on Vray to fix. But this doesnt work on RT. So, what could it be? ty a lot

gpu.jpg

I never had the same problem, but , I would suggest you some tests: Change Max noise value, Change max paths per pixel, and change antialiasing settings in Vray settings production tab (increase values, and use a smooth filter like Mitchell Netravalli). Also use subpixel mapping and clamp output. (I don't know, if the AA settings works in rt, but we can test it). Additionally, increase lights subdivisions. What kind of lights are you using? Good luck!

Thanx for ur fast response. Im using Vray plane lights with their default settings. Gime some values i can test with. I dont wanna exaggarate with random values. Clamp output and subpixel mapping dont work unfortunately. I ll run some tests, i ll read more and let u know! Im so excited with my new gpu!