Tips & freebies page

pixelperfectg

I've started building a tips & freebies page on my website. There's not much to it right now. Just some free hi-res textures that I've taken with my digital camera and one tip about lighting/shadows.

Here's the direct link:

http://www.jeffpatton.net/Tips-page.htm

I'll be adding more in the near future, as well as making my site more appealing (I know the layout & colors are bad)..but hey...the content is what matters most anyway...right?

I posted this in the general section insted of 3dsmax section since the textures can obviously be used on many different platforms.

Jeff

Very Cool Jeff,

Have you tried using one of those reflective yard ornaments yet? hehehehe As I don't have one laying around and my grandparents are no longer home owners. LOL

It would be interesting though, to compare the colors from white to a true reflective surface and see how it effects a scenes color temperature.

Add the link to my Favorites right know.

WDA

Thanks guys.

WDA - Yeah, I have one of those garden spheres, but it's a real crappy one. It has a bunch of fine scratches in it that make everything hazy looking...(my only internet purchase that I'm not happy with).

I may drag it out in the yard and shoot some hazy pics with it, just to get the light colors I suppose.

Jeff