Student Housing 2

bully712

This is similar to the Thread I posted last week, but this one shows a few more buildings. It may look complete, but it's still a W.I.P. I think over all the feel of the images is nice. It's inviting, but still needs more work. I think I should have a darker contrast with the shadows. I might add more trees, and landscaping. I don't want it to look like all building. Any comments will be appreciated to improve this images.

Very Nice Marc. I would prob. add another mix into the grass so that it is more irregular. The people look good, but they do not seem to blend well with the image. The shadows of the people look darker than the shadows of the plants, especialy the bike rider under the tree. Other than that, good stuff man. Keep it up.

-Jason

Thanks for all the info.. I will be posting an update soon. I had to raise the foreground a little to appear the you are driving down into the complex. Being that time is running out, I had to fudge it in PS. I hope the change didn't take anything away from the over all image. I agree on the sky. Does anyone know of any good resources on the internet for sky textures? I'm looking for something a little large in size, so I can avoid stretching the images to fit.

Well this is probably it. The two images are before and after. I hope the second one is just appealing as the first. The boss's are please, and they need me to move on to the other views. I would like to spend more time on it, but they (Boss's) pay my bills, and I need to get everything done in two days. Thanks for everyones comments and suggestions.