Greetings from the United States

I have been using 3ds Max on and off for the past 5 years or so, and would hardly consider myself an intermediate user. The problem for me has always been a lack of interest. I would always have some minor project that would pique my interest and then, once I achieved some mediocre result, I would stop using 3ds Max.

I recently discovered ArchViz, by accident, when working on some special effects for one of my friends' indie films. I fell in love. The past month or so I have spent at least 8 hours a day on my computer, working on projects, watching tutorials, and just discovering all the facets of 3ds Max I was not familiar with.

I have learned so much, and as a step into the field I have started working on a 3d version of my house. I am very excited and although it is still very difficult for me to achieve the results I want, I feel that my persistence is paying off as I watch the quality of my renders increase every day.

I look forward to becoming a part of this community and can't wait to meet you all.

Cheers,

Tyler