Phillipines typhoon

Tommy L

I have ties to the Philippines and my heart goes out all the people affected there by the recent events.

Any help other than what we can do through the regular channels? Im not sure how the knowledge base could be leveraged but its worth asking the question.

Tom.

My experience is, just pick your charity organisation and ignore the sceptics whining about what percentage makes it to where it counts. Time is most important, if they're on the ground in the Philippines give them some money now. Talk is not going to do anyone much good, but money will unless you're planning on jumping on a plane and getting your hands dirty!

FWIW Medicines Sans Frontieres are there and in my experience are awesome quiet achievers. They've got my $$ anyway.

Hi,

I live here in the Philippines and fortunately we are not affected by the typhoon because my family is located north. The central Philippines is the one greatly affected. As of now, the main priorities are food, water, medicines and clothing. On behalf of the Filipino people I would like to thank the countries who have shown their kindness and support to the Philippines by giving aid, donations and prayers. I know some of you cgarchitect members are from these countries and we're very grateful for your country's help. Thank you very much!