vray section rendering bleached out and background change

wadecong

You need to up your GI settings to resolve the splotches, the bleached out areas might be able to be resolved by using HSV Exponential color mapping, and the gray background can be resolved by ticking off Affect Background under color mapping.

thank you for information, I have tried what you said and it became much better, but there are still some blurring in the area, i tried to up the dark multiplier and it didn't seem to work well. Background color is changed by ticking off the background affect, the only thing i wanna know what does this menu mean?

Thanks a lot

123.jpg

Edited by wadecong

I think there is a confusion here, I don't see bleach out areas here, all what I see is direct light and shadows areas, where you do not have ceiling the sun is illuminating the way it should, where is ceiling or is receded it show, in shadows, so everything is correct.

If you want to do a section view, do not use VRay sun at it full intensity, in my opinion do not use it at all, just use a soft indirect illumination to define areas and it will look a lot better, Dome light or something like that.

If you still want hard shadows use a direct light, and lower your intensity just enough to create some shadow areas.

12345.jpg

The black blurring floor panel is what i was talking about.

and i was trying indirect illuminition. I wanna know if i need to turn off GI and BG, or still select textsky without sunlight, the following pic is what i got as i turn on GI TEXTSKY without sunlight

indirect light.jpg

parameter.JPG

I also rendered artificial light using rectangular light, AND it looks very rough how could i change it.

direction light.jpg