Best Tutorials Series?

craigmonroe1

Can someone point me to a good tutorial series for learning Revit Architecture 2013?

I'd like someone who teaches in a conversational manner as opposed to someone who sounds like a robot reading from a script. Some examples of the teaching I like are Austris from Viscorbel and the guy (don't know his name) from vrayguide.com.

I like them because they have a way of making me feel as though it's an interactive lecture. Almost like I was in college again watching and interacting with my instructor and classmates with questions. The "robots" I mentioned earlier somehow make it harder to pick up. I don't feel as though i'm working with them the way do with Austris and vray guide.

• 3 weeks later...

I found the official revit tutorials to be a great starting point. It shows a lot of the fundamentals on a realistic project. After that video series I recommend Mastering Revit Architecture or anything by Paul Aubin. Regardless of what tutorial series you choose, try and find ones that involve bringing a complete project from start to finish. I found the biggest advantage to using Revit is understanding how the core program and workflow works, after this you start to see patterns and make educated guesses on how to overcome various challenges that Revit most certainly provides.