Hi! I'm introducing on-line service archivizer.com

archivizercom

This thread kinda makes me sad.

So is it Richard7666 or Richard I?

Yeah, desperation never smells all that good. Or worse yet, if people can undercut an industry and still live well, yikes. Funny to say that Kiev is 'technically' Europe. I guess being Europe is good, not being Europe is less good. I still try to use people from my country when I need help, but I will not be able to come up with any meaningful argument to support the practice.

Thanks Ernest,

We are not going undercut the industry and we are not going to grab someone's bread, we costs as we costs, are our works look ugly? So may i repeat, please propose the prices what we should use to change the relation about us. Of course to live all of us need the money, in Kiev also. So what can you say if i'll change prices, for example add zero in the ends?

1.The interior. It was big project with a lot of different views, for whole project it was 23h=3100.5$

2.Townhouse. Spent time 10h=1350$

3.Office. Spent time 8h=1080$

like this)))

if it's look better i can even kill this thread and begin new one)))

Thanks Ernest,

We are not going undercut the industry and we are not going to grab someone's bread, we costs as we costs, are our works look ugly? So may i repeat, please propose the prices what we should use to change the relation about us. Of course to live all of us need the money, in Kiev also. So what can you say if i'll change prices, for example add zero in the ends?

1.The interior. It was big project with a lot of different views, for whole project it was 23h=3100.5$

2.Townhouse. Spent time 10h=1350$

3.Office. Spent time 8h=1080$

like this)))

if it's look better i can even kill this thread and begin new one)))

Yeah that's more like it. I mean I live and work in a provincial city in NZ which is by comparison a 'cheaper' place to live (for the West) but I can't imagine charging only hundreds, especially doing all the modelling as well.

Maybe do cheaper rates for local Kiev/Ukraine projects, but if you're looking at targeting Europe in general, then set your rate at whatever someone in Berlin or Munich would.

Edited by Richard7666

• 4 months later...
If I would come to my client(Sarajevo) and say that the 3 images I did for him will cost 500€+ he would laugh his ass off and ask something out of Autocad.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Because he would think that was a cheap price or because that would just be too much for him?

Has anyone tried these guys? I actually thought it mightn't be a bad idea if I need some modelling help,

EDIT: seems his email is different to the one listed on the website, that was all the problem was :)

Edited by Richard7666