Adobe Fuse CC

Scott Schroeder

I know I saw it, it looks pretty good. It is really incredible to see Photoshop reading OBJ files, I don't use it too often but when I do, it work surprising good. Well small objects, never a scene.

Now there is other apps to quickly create Humans. Such makehuman and others. I wish Autodesk would let you use your own custom characters on their crowd simulation app... :(

Occasionally, I have a need for a very specific character such as a security guard wearing a certain uniform, or an officer with a uniform from a certain county or city. I've never been able to come up with a good way to get this level of specific detail in characters without actually getting a model and borrowing some clothes (I've never done that either). Not that I think this would solve such dilemmas but it starts getting close.

^ you win, Scott.

Can we have a competition to see who can sneak Sir Wide-Bottom into a rendering and get it published?

i think with all the 'vintage' 3d objects and twee ye olde interiors getting around it wont be too much of a problem