IE always closing!

*guys pls help..

these days cracked me up...my Internet Explorer encounter some problems, everytime I open one window, it is getting slower and if I open another subject from a current Explorer to another, normally I right-click and "Open to New Window" but instantly a pop-up window appears, 'Internet Explorer encountered problems' (see attached image).. :confused::confused:

any BUGS in my PC? i think no, coz i tried Virus Scan already by all means..and recover no virus...what's the problem? is it only with my PC? or Internet Explorer itself? plssss help....thnx!

wndows-proble.jpg

do yourself a favour and ditch IE for either mozilla firefox or opera. they really are leaps and bounds over IE

doesnt fix your IE problem, but believe me, when you change it'll be like a weight off your shoulders and you'll wonder why you didnt do it years ago.

do yourself a favour and ditch IE for either mozilla firefox or opera. they really are leaps and bounds over IE

doesnt fix your IE problem, but believe me, when you change it'll be like a weight off your shoulders and you'll wonder why you didnt do it years ago.

*thnx STRAT but where can i get these? a friend advice to re-install Windows, is this applicable?

a friend advice to re-install Windows, is this applicable?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what a pollava! mozilla firefox is free, 100000 times more safer than IE, automatic popup blocker, built in search engines, tabbed browsing pages. the list goes on.

also, when you run it for the first time it gives you the choice to automatically import all your favs lists from IE.

my IE always used to close constantly, or flick me to pages i never clicked on, before i gave it up.

turns out i had a virus that nothing could pick up or erase. completely messed up my IE. 99 times out of 100 you wont get this with firefox.

Switching to Firefox is a good idea, BUT, it's NOT the solution of your problem.

The reason why IE crashes is very important to be solved, since IE is Windows Explorer. I believe the reason why it's crashing is because you probably have acquired (without knowing) some Viruses or some Spyware applications.

Get SpyBot, Ad-aware and an updated version of an antivirus and do a full scan of your system. I can bet you'll find something there.

Alexander

I've had SpyBot on my machine for a while now, and I thought it was doing a pretty good job. I downloaded Ad-aware, and did a system scan. WOW!! I'm amazed by how many bad files it picked up! I also downloaded Firefox. I'm using it and I'm not getting anything that IE was throwing at me.

Awesome!!

Switching to Firefox is a good idea, BUT, it's NOT the solution of your problem.

The reason why IE crashes is very important to be solved, since IE is Windows Explorer. I believe the reason why it's crashing is because you probably have acquired (without knowing) some Viruses or some Spyware applications.

Get SpyBot, Ad-aware and an updated version of an antivirus and do a full scan of your system. I can bet you'll find something there.

Alexander

*I cannot say it doesnt solve my problem, but it HELP! I havent tried this Ad-aware but one updated on-line virus scan thought me search though--http://housecall.trendmicro.com--and it's for free!

*anyway, Ad-aware is free-virus-scan also? what link? thnx!

Sherwin,

Use google.com or, when dealing with computer software, download.com. They both will point you to where you can download ad-aware or spybot and will give you extra information on the topic. They're "Spyware" softwares. And they're free.

Alexander

"When in doubt, Ask Google"

Sherwin,

Use google.com or, when dealing with computer software, download.com. They both will point you to where you can download ad-aware or spybot and will give you extra information on the topic. They're "Spyware" softwares. And they're free.

Alexander

"When in doubt, Ask Google"

*hit it!..thnx!!

:D:D