Greeting from Essex, England.

Hi, I'm Adam!

I'm pretty new to Arch viz and am excited to be building up a portfolio of work ready to send of to prospective companies.

I started off wanting to work within VFX for films but ended up doing Games Development at college and then getting my BA in Computer Animation from Teesside Uni.

As i said previously, I'm currently working towards building up a strong portfolio aimed towards Arch Viz but definitely need guidance and pointing in the right direction. i have strong modelling skills within 3Ds Max and have a small amount of experience using Vray (Free tutorials online).

Any Feedback/ information you could share would be most appreciated. Whether it be professional advice (securing jobs) or portfolio advice (i will post some images), I'll take what i can get.

Oh, and if you have any Arch Viz jobs going spare, I'd be happy to take one of those off of your hands as well. Failing that i make a cracking cup of tea.

Thanks and i look forward to hearing from you all.

Hello Adam,

good job on what you are doing, I am also new to the forum and there is a great work work here, the best I've ever seen, I just want to redirect you to one of my teachers, Steve Nelly, he had loots of video tutorials, his videos are simple and covering almost everything , you'll find it in Lynda.com

thanks and good luck