[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="blue"]Hello Everybody!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Hello Everybody!!, It's Mohammed Marghani

When I was schoolboy i've seen someone in Sudan TV is modeling a character's head, and i was living in UAE, I said to my self this guy in Sudan can do that, why couldn't I?

then I started to look about 3Ds Max, years later i got my copy of 3Ds max 6 I think, but I couldn't do anything with it, every time I open the program looking at it's view port lists and buttons, make cubes, spheres teapot then close the program feeling proud and happy, and this also lasted for years, later on I got to know about Lynda.com and found a great tutorials from great teacher Steve Nelly, I owe him after God of what I've learned about 3Ds max, then I continued learning from youtube.com and from the net,

recently I've CGarchitect.com and found astonishing work and talented people, I hope to learn from you all, any tip hint or information will be priceless.

Am a civil engineer by the way, Sudanese leaving in UAE, I have a little knowledge about Autodesk software, MS office and some of programming languages, Attached my best shot of 3ds max...

Thnks everybody, I hope to share what i know with you and hope you do so ....

Mohammed Marghani

day light.jpg

Edited by mohammedmarghani