how to render a lis of views in viz

ecastillor

What I typically do is create a camera and position it where you want your first view. Then, in the timeline, move to frame 2. Move the camera to the new location. Then go to frame 3, and move the camera again. Do this for all your views. Then when you're done with the views, you can simply render out the range of frames that contain the views for that camera. Simple, and quick. Since you're moving it frame by frame, there is no "animation" for the camera - it just goes from point to point. Of course, you need the "animate" mode turned on so it will save the camera locations.

I do the same thing but in a less organized manner. I usually set up all my cameras, then when I want to render the "list" I create a new camera that I animate to the exact positions of the ones I've been working with. Maybe next time I'll try to think ahead and save myself a bunch of steps. :rolleyes:

Hmm, I may have missunderstood his question. I was thinking he was wanting still images, not animated cameras. For animated cameras, I create multiple cameras, and animate each camera's path. Then using the Net Render and the Backburner Monitor, I keep track of progress and schedules.