My menus keep dissappearing

Guest eddie57

Guest eddie57

Anyone know how to keep my menus from dissappearing? I am using adt2. For some reason they keep disappearing. You know the file, design, help, etc... menus. I used menuload and it worked a few times. Now that doesn't even work. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Eddie

If you go to your options, under the profile tab, you can change or load a new profile. Have to done this or are you using the standard profile. Your shortcut will link to a certain file so you need to have your most current profile path in your shortcut.

Guest eddie57

I went to options under profile and hit reset which set it back to default. My menus are now back to original. How do you customize a profile? If it's not too complicated please explain. If it is, don't worry.

Thanks for your help!

Eddie :)

you can actually just move your menus to where you want them on the screen. When you finish, go back to the profile tab in options and export your profile somewhere like my documents or something. Give it the same name as you profile. This way if you ever loose your profile or something happens to it, you can load the backup and your menues are already in the right spot.

Do you have any custom menus? If you do, you need to make sure that the path to the .mnu or .mns is in the "support file search path" on the files tab in your options.

Hope that helps...

crw