interior scene

marckie258

Hi markie... seems that everything reflects alot, its not a bad thing but i suggest that you work with the reflection. In addition, the lighting is a bit strange... the lamps doesnt seem to contribute to the over condition. Example, from what i see is that your scene is still lighted by your sun. the natural lighting in my opinion should be not be that intensified, instead your lamps should be the one doing the job.

Overall its a good start. please feel free to correct my suggestions.

Regads to all :)

What kind of floor is it? If it's ceramics, we should see each tile a bit différent in the shade, and a bit of noise too.

your recessed on the ceiling seems to be too big. It should be around 4" diameter.

And the main problem we all have ( i too ) is the chrome .... Too clean. No scratch, too reflective... I'm sure that your rendering time grow 4 times with this material

The lights arent working, you might want to consult an electricain :D

jus kidding

seriously though, are those lamps really lights or are you just making the shades illuminate? :confused:

The bar needs some work, it looks very uncomfortable. No place to put your feet and no where to lean over and put your arm while telling the bar tender your life story. These two things are crucial. Also the bottle of Jack looks alil fat. And wouldnt you want different lights--perhaps pendants over the bar to make it seem a lil more special?