the spare room

Jet

working on this rendering to show my lil lady how we are going to remodel the spare room. completed in about 4 hours total, from model to rendering.

right now it looks like a well laid out dorm room i was told. hehehehe

any comments or suggestions are appreciated

Jet

Thanks in advance!

Jet,

I lived in the Midwest for 8 years. Southeast Indiana, Batesville, IN..... Your posting is typical of that area. They are very proud of their hardwood mills and furniture factories, like RomWeber and Wieland. I remember of their Viking Oak massive furniture. It will blend in very nicely with their taste. I like it..... It looks MidWest sophisticated.

Elliot

thanks for the comments!

yea the greenery is rpc, so figure hehehehhe

the glaring was created in photoshop mask and gaussian blur. i always wondered how it was done, i stumbled across a tutorial that had that part in there, and i love that effect!

Elliott Thanks!

currently we live here in the midwest! Oklahoma City to be exact, IM a native Houstonian though and will be returning soonnnn!

I grew up in a house that had hard wood floors throughout, and the house i live in now has hardwood floors, the only difference in this room now is that instead of there being two armoires in there, there are two pretty junky computer desks, and two printers, and its supposed to be MY room! so hopefully this will be convincing enough to the lil lady to let me do it the way i want too, i failed to mention that i was campaigning to put a big screen on the other end. I didnt show it yet though, everything in there except the sandals i modeled myself! so im excited about trying to model the bigscreen as well.

Thanks again everybody,

the more crits the better

Jet,

• 2 weeks later...