House design wip

Eiler

btw better change that name or the moderators'll kick you out. :)

uh?

ABout the images, theyre looking great...hurry up and finish it so we can see them...hehehe

Oh, yeah...i just dont like the chairs you're using.

i kind of like the images the way they are. while i like the exteriro imahe, i don't know what the context is. is it on a hill, beach front, suburbs, woodsy, ect... good design observes and takes into acount the context in which it sits, even if the idea of the design is to ignore the context.

anyway, it hink the images have a beautiful feel to them, and the context should be equally minimal of texturing. maybe opacity maps for trees, but not the textures for the trees.

(Sorry 'bout the name, that was stuck from way back)

The homeless chap hit the nail as far as intention, I wanted to focus on the building and the aura, but I will be making a sidestep and detail more for the fun of it.

The building is to be built on a slope, with the two glass structures sticking out towards a valley and a great view, and entrance and parking area in the the back (see if i can get that in as well..). Still working on room plans and stuff...

About the chairs, they were put in for marketing purposes towards a client (you have to use every angle to earn a living), they are really intended as lobby chairs.

I'll detail textures and put more furniture etc in, and post them soon, gotta make some other deadlines first

Great feel overall!

I agree with the chairs, design is kinda funky but sofa looks great. The kitchen back cabinets are the ones that look kinda flat. Oh and the floor just looks great!

Could you post your lighting settings and times, I am geeting convinced that Vray is way better than Brazil...

Thanx for the comments, I'll come back with some settings and more pictures, still have to cope with some hefty deadlines - also expanding my company at the moment, wish I could get someone to do all the dirty work running a business... :rolleyes: