Phanteks Eclips P400 chasis with liquid cooler fan installaions

So I just finished the build with Phanteks Eclips P400 chasis with liquid cooler and I'm not so confident with my fan installations.

I've installed cooler radiator vertically at the front of the case with fans installed in direction of Cooler -> Fans -> Radiator -> Case, and fans working as exhausting fans, drawing fresh air from top of the case.

Should I reverse the fans, so configuration is cooler

What's the best way to do it?

Ha, I been looking in to that case also, how was the build??

Any ways I am not sure if this is the correct way to do it, but in my brain logic, just like the car, you place the fan pushing fresh air from the outside straight against the radiator.

You could put an extra fan in the other side sucking the hot hair out

^+1 to what Francisco said.

This is how you should configure your rig.

up6tTfy.jpg

You could achieve even better temps if you add a second pair of fans pulling air from the radiator (push-pull configuration).

One more thing.

Which direction should the CPU fan blow to? Cryorig A40 has the CPU fan as well and if I set it to blow into the CPU, it creates circular air flow with exhaust fan at the back and if I blow out to the exhaust fan, it technically doesn't do anything for the CPU.

Please advise.

Thanks!

The best thing you can do is test, put your machine to render for a few hours and check temperatures, then you'll find what's the best combination for you.

Remember that if you only do a quick 1 minute test it won't be enough time for your water system to reach the maximum temperature and deal with it.

Make it run for an hour or more and compare.

Again in theory, since this is not a vacuum but a simple metal case, you'll get more return pushing air straight to the area to cold down, instead of 'Sucking' air. that's less efficient.

Unless of course that back fan that really help to push the extra warm air outside of case,in reality that fan is not cooling down anything but just creating air flow.

The best thing you can do is test, put your machine to render for a few hours and check temperatures, then you'll find what's the best combination for you.

Remember that if you only do a quick 1 minute test it won't be enough time for your water system to reach the maximum temperature and deal with it.

Make it run for an hour or more and compare.

Again in theory, since this is not a vacuum but a simple metal case, you'll get more return pushing air straight to the area to cold down, instead of 'Sucking' air. that's less efficient.

Unless of course that back fan that really help to push the extra warm air outside of case,in reality that fan is not cooling down anything but just creating air flow.

Thanks for the reply. Okay, I'll put it to the test and see how the whole system fairs out.

Thanks!!