Best configuration for fast rendering

MohammedYusuf

Hi guys. I have been using i7 6th genration with 32 gb ram and 1 gb graphic card for my works on rendering in 3ds max and vray. I am happy with its speed. But now I am getting jobs where I need to render in high resolution say 5000 and the materials and texture the client providing is also very high. I have to give around 5-6 renders everyday but its not possible with my current configuration.

Can you please let me know the best cpu to handle these renders. At the moment the render is taking around 3-4 hours. Can I get some great cpu where i can get the renders in just 30 mins or so. My budget is moderate.

Help will be greatly appreciated.

Guest namnguyen3

Hi Mohammed Yusuf

Have you considered renderfarms? its easy and fast with plugins these days. The best thing is that you can work while the farm is rendering. It cost me a couble of dollars every time I render a picture

What are your settings? At least half of the time, the problem isn't with your system but with overkill render settings.

That being said, I would recommend looking into the various Ryzen chips from AMD. You can build 1-2 extra computers with those chips in it that can render while you work. It can be very difficult to work and render on the same computer.