* * * UPLOAD UTILITY * * *

quizzy

Hi all,

The server has been moved to a dedicated server (wich is great ofcourse) But it also changed its IP adress. So why should you care you're asking? Well, if you remembered this post, you'll know why.

The new IP-address for cgarchitect.com is now: 207.176.130.67 so please update your referral settings in your soft/hardware (firewall or browser)

Happily yours,

Jeff,

I keep getting an error message when I try to use the upload utility. I can't update the new IP address (like quizzy said) because I don't have access to the office's firewall software. Does anyone knows how to fix this? I want to post my picture :(

An error has occured saving uploaded file!

Filename: /forum/../upload/forumImages/chekumis.jpg

Maybe the destination directory does not exist, or you don't have write permission.

Please correct and try again

che,

this might sound stupid but just ask the administrator if he can change the firewall settings. If you are behind a firewall, and you get those messages, you'll have to change it in your firewall settings. No other solution to that problem I'm afraid.

And maybe the other error is also firewall related..

edit---> I checked it and yes your other error is also due to your firewall I also get the following error message:

An error has occured saving uploaded file!

Filename: /forum/../upload/forumImages/NM48M_240.jpg

Maybe the destination directory does not exist, or you don't have write permission.

Please correct and try again

What I don't understand is that you did not have problems before with the upload utility..

cheers

[ December 02, 2002, 08:39 AM: Message edited by: quizzy ]

I can't ask the administrator to do that because I'm not suppose to be surfing the web often. So I guess I'll update everything at home later in the afternoon. BTW I didn't have this problem in the office before. So I really don't understand how is that the new IP address has to be updated if I never save the old IP# to beging with. Anyway, thanks.