Backburner issue or file issue

Yuli Laz

Hi All,

I keep getting the issues with Backburner. Everytime I try to send a job to the network, it takes very much time and Manager starts to say in strange language. I thought it might be file because it is very big. So i tried to sent just a piece of it. Same thing. Please see attached, this is the screen shot of the Backburner Manager.

Did anyone have a similar issue? If so, what would be a reason for this.

render farm.jpg

That doesn't look good.

Try to check your model is any object has foreign characters, I know sometimes we download an object from some website that is modeled in some country with a different character that we use.

Most of Backburner problems are related to compatibility issues and network permissions. so be sure your render nodes have the same version of 3D Max and all plugins, then be sure your render nodes can read and write all the folders involved in your project.

You could also try re-installing backburner and see if that works.

Update: I had tried to send another file, it went through. Also I tried to isolate and resave selected elements from this file. It worked as well. But the whole file - no such luck :( Trying to reinstall Backburner and see if this works. I guess the final step will be to dissect the file....

• 2 weeks later...