Vray rendering issues with light multiplier and material reflection values

hanadighannam

Hello all,

I haven't used vray/3ds max for a while and I'm facing a problem with vray.

I set values of the light I use, materials maps and properties, try a quick render and it's fine. But after a complete good quality render or if I restart 3ds max, I notice that vray/max is changing the values.

Reflection and glossiness values are sit back to 0 or reduced :confused:. Vray lights are reduced, sometimes to negative values which result in shades instead of light, and even the color mode changes.:confused:

I can see red highlight lines around changed values and I still can't tell why this is happening (shown in the attached image "material.png")

If I see the red highlighed values I change them again and render, but it takes time to do this process every time.

I attached screenshots for my vray settings, materials, and environment settings.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you all.

environment.png

material.png

vray setting.png

Some way you did activate the keyframe creation under animation. So I am guessing the values are animated from Zero to any value you give them.

if you scroll the animation timeline at the bottom of your screen you should see the values changing,

one way could be to select each value and go to track view editor and delete all the keyframes.