Noise and lighting issues

markomarkovic

Hi There,

Can you please take a look at my interior scene, and tell me how to make it to look more realistic?

In first row I'm wondering how to make it brighter, without adding adittional lights in the room(lamps, etc)? When I increase multiplier for V-Ray light material, i get too bright background, but still dark interior of the room. What I'm doing wrong?

Also, how to reduce the noise? I set noise threshold to 0.005, and there's still a lot of noise. Setting lower value of the treshold doesn't make sense?

I'm sending link to my working folder, there you have my scene (.max), and also in folder ''Renderoutput'' result of my rendering.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/ca229bf8a3cbd06300da759b5128397c20181224192023/fa75b5

Thank you.

P.s. Ignore the problem with paintings on the wall, I solved that. :)

Hey Marco - Everything about the image says "beginner" - from the furniture fixtures, the materials, the lighting. We were all there - but don't expect to learn things overnight- Work hard and in a couple of years you'll start to see an improvement - hopefully.

As for the lighting there are a couple of tutorials in Youtube about the sun and hdri which cover it pretty well. The file is a single room with the light

coming in from the left side. Just do a search and you'll find it - Max/vray/sun or Max/vray/ hdri.

Hey Marco - Everything about the image says "beginner" - from the furniture fixtures, the materials, the lighting. We were all there - but don't expect to learn things overnight- Work hard and in a couple of years you'll start to see an improvement - hopefully.

As for the lighting there are a couple of tutorials in Youtube about the sun and hdri which cover it pretty well. The file is a single room with the light

coming in from the left side. Just do a search and you'll find it - Max/vray/sun or Max/vray/ hdri.

Hi George,

First of all, thank you for the reply.

Yes, I know this is pretty bad, but I'm ready to learn, and that's the reason why I'm here. Of course, I know this job require a lot of work and lot of patience, but I don't have problem whith that, I love to learn new things, especialy from people with big knowledge and experience.

I watched a ton of tutorials until now, and I will try this what you sugested me.

If you have any more precise suggestion, from where to start with improvment, I would be very thankful.

Best regards!

Marko